ArmA III Player ID: 76561199566469917

***DISCLAIMER***

Current Open Billets:

18X: Special Forces Recruit

Current Closed Billets:

11B: Infantryman
11C: Indirect Fire Infantryman
11B (Scout): Infantry Scout
1Z3X1: Joint Terminal Attack Operator (JTAC)

153A: Rotary Wing Aviator
11FX: Fighter Pilot

In the 27th some of our billets have minimum requirements to be able to apply and join the section:

11B (Scout) - Individuals cannot join the scout platoon when they first enter the unit. The only way to get into the scout platoon is to try out and pass the selection process.
1Z3X1: JTAC: Individuals must be the rank of E-2 in the unit  prior to applying to JTAC position. Once the application is accepted individuals must complete training/selection.
11FX / 153A: Applicants must apply to the position prior to requesting MOS and can only apply once they have 90 days TIS. Once the application is accepted individuals must pass a rigorous training pipeline before being awarded the MOS Qual. Applicants who fail to complete the training pipeline will be notified and assigned back to their prior assigned billet.

Following submitting an application and it being accepted, applicants will be required to complete a one-day recruit training course and a one-day OSUT training course. On the contingency of application acceptance, more information will follow.

Have you read and understood the post Joining the 27th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit Regarding Positions and Billets that are available and those that have restrictions before looking to join into them:

Desired Duty Assignment: 

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: I played about a yr ago and getting back in to it 

Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: No 

Why do you want to join the 27th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: I want to join because for the military simulation teamwork it gives me a chance to experience the structured gameplay and develop tactical skills with like minded individuals.  

How did you hear about the 27th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: from the arma 3 units page

If you have played Arma before on a scale of 1-10 how competent are your abilities: 5

Are you currently or previously IRL been in the Military and or a Public Servant (ie. Police Officer, Fire Fighter, EMT)? If so please specify. No Military experience but i am a Volunteer Firefighter in my town i live in for a yr ive been doing this.  

Do you understand that you are required to own Arma 3 Apex DLC in order to actively participate in the unit?: Yes

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 27th, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?:. Yes

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit: Yes 

Do you understand the fact that this unit is an EST (GMT -5) time zone-based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations on Sundays at 2000 Eastern (0100 GMT)?: Yes 

Edited by SGT Cira
  • 18C Special Forces Engineer Sergeant

RCT Grant,

Your application has been accepted.

Within the next 30 minutes, you will receive a private message with instructions to get you set up.

Welcome aboard Recruit.

Regards,
SGT Cira
Recruiter
S-1 Personnel

S. Cira
SSG, USA
ODA 9212 Engineer Sergeant

image.png.58d42384d5f660fbaf85d9d2759fc353.png

• The title was changed to [ACCEPTED] New Application Thaddeus Grant
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online