[ACCEPTED] Morris, James

Posted (edited)

First Name: James

Last Name: Morris

ArmA III Player ID: 76561198097587400

Desired Duty Assignment: 18X: Special Forces Recruit

How long have you been playing ArmA III?: Years

Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?:  Yes, dedicated days are currently Thursday's 2000 EST or Sunday's 1200 EST (though I am only required to attend on Thursday)

Why do you want to join the 27th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: To play with some guys that I played with in the 506th, a try being part of a bigger unit again.  

How did you hear about the 27th Infantry Regiment Realism Unit?: I know many people in the unit.

If you have played Arma before on a scale of 1-10 how competent are your abilities: 9 

Are you currently or previously IRL been in the Military and or a Public Servant (ie. Police Officer, Fire Fighter, EMT)? If so please specify. Negative

Do you understand that you are required to own Arma 3 Apex DLC in order to actively participate in the unit?:  Yes

Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 27th, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: Yes

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit: Yes

Do you understand the fact that this unit is an EST (GMT -5) time zone-based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations on Sundays at 2000 Eastern (0100 GMT)?: Yes

Edited by SGT Cira
  • 18C Special Forces Engineer Sergeant

[ACCEPTED]

RCT,

Your application has been accepted.

Within the next 30 minutes, you will receive a private message with instructions to get you set up.

Welcome aboard Recruit.

Regards,
SGT Cira
Recruiter
S-1 Personnel

S. Cira
SSG, USA
ODA 9212 Engineer Sergeant

image.png.58d42384d5f660fbaf85d9d2759fc353.png

• The title was changed to [ACCEPTED] Morris, James
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.